pour some out for my homie chuck
Chuck's "Farewell to Walker" Letter
Dear Friends:
I was lying in bed a couple of months ago and I started reflecting back to my Martial Arts career as a fighter. I remembered back to 1974, when I decided to retire after six years as the undefeated World Middleweight Karate Champion. I thought that I could defend my title again in 1975 at the age of 35 and win my seventh consecutive year, but then again I could probably lose, so I decided to retire as an undefeated champion. To this day I am considered one of the top fighters of all time. If I had fought and lost, that may not have been the case.
Then I began thinking about Walker, Texas Ranger. Fortunately, Walker has been a top rated series for eight years and I thought it could probably have a successful ninth season, but then again maybe not. Anyway that is the reason I am ending Walker, Texas Ranger. I want the series to end as a winner. I know the let down of Walker being over will be very emotionally hard on me, just as it did when I retired as a fighter, but I did not stop doing my Martial Arts when I retired and I will not stop acting when Walker is over. I hope whenever my acting career goes that I will still have your support! As I have always believed, "When one door closes, a bigger one opens."
God Bless you.
Sincerely your friend,
Chuck Norris
![]()
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
pour some out for my homie chuck
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I had no idea that show was still on. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
btw...Nice [censored]-erotic picture there. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Chuck Norris icon!
It needs to be added to the instant graemlins on here.
![]()
i was jus watching it and i couldnt help but think, chuck norris's black sidekick is 'more white' than chuck norris.
this guy makes carlton off of fresh prince look like 50 cent.
i.e. the guy jus then was mad because he missed a hockey game (they live in Texas). When 3 minutes before Chuck Norris and him took out 5 guys who probally outweighed each of them 50 lbs, not to mention 2 of them had semi-automatic weapons.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
chuck needs to get back into infomercials...he is much better at that...
"I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Bookmarks